Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Would it be possible for me to ever go pro in basketball.?

I am a 13 year old girl and my doctor says my final height will most likely be five foot four. I am a point guard because I am fast, a good ball stealer, awesome at my foul shots, and I am a good shooter.



Would it be possible for me to ever go pro in basketball.?nba video





80% cance if u work really realll hard



Would it be possible for me to ever go pro in basketball.?pro basketball ,nba teams



yes u can but like my 6th grade teacher always told me wehen i would ask him the same thing he would say well how long to practice in a day...and ill say well 15 to 30 min if im with my bro playing? but by myself 5 to 10 min and then hed say alright alright now wut about this how many days do u do this and i would say really whenever im sad or boerd or its really nice out? and he would say honey ull never be pro like that u have to practice everyday from a 1/2 hour to an hour to make it to pro



goodluck?
You can play pro if you just keep working on strength, ball handling, and shooting. If you have ever watched the Monarchs they just added A'Quonesia Franklin and she is 5-4. She is the back up point guard for them.
Height is a factor but Spud Webb was a Slam Dunk Champion in the NBA...



as far as women's league is concerned though i dont have much ideas on it...



but as the TV ads said: Impossible Is Nothing... go for it with your best shot ^^ its the talent that counts more than the height...
dont belive your doctor if you want any thing you will do



Iwant your email to have chat with you My email is



Nagashy_1995@yahoo.com



I am also 13 years old My Name is Mohamed.Nagi



so I think we would understand each other



I wish I helped you
Hell yea girl!!! Go for it! You can do whatever you put your mind to! Don't let anybody tell you that you can't do it. And for the people who don't believe in you, you will just show them up big time when you do do it!
Hon, you can't look that far into the future. One torn muscle and you playing basketball competitively could be all over. Try setting smaller goals for yourself, like first making your junior high team, then doing well in h.s., etc.
Of course it would be possible. You can do anything you put your mind to. Hard work and dedication. You have to be driven and goal oriented. If someone tells you know, work that much harder.
Anything is possible, no Dr should tell you how tall you will be, that's absurd. Be whoever and whatever you want to be, if you have a dream then go for it, don't let anyone hold you back. God Bless.
it is possible but it will take alot of work. Size isnt as big a deal in the wnba as it is in the nba. You wont see alot of 6 ft pg in the wnba. Keep practicing hard a u can do it
You have 3 things going against you:



- you're a girl



- you're only 5'4"



- you know how to use a computer



However, I say go for it! WNBA is your best shot (pun intended)
No you will probobly not be possible unless you like being stuffed alot! Maybe If you can dunk it by your freshman year but i doubt it!
No.



You are too short. Won't matter how good a shot you are.



Instead, take up studying and become a doctor. Even short ones are superstars.
yes however teams might say that your short and you might not start just because of that however you could make it



Good Luck
FORGET ALL THE DOUBTERS!!!!!!!!!DONT listen to any discouragments!You have just as much chance as anyone else!!!



Keep working hard!And play the game that you love!!!NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Not that enough information BUT 5ft 4???? i dont want to kill your dream but ur gonna have to be like a majician with the ball.
It is totally possible. i think u would make a fantastic basketball player.
anything is possible
probably not sorry but dont ever stop cause of your height! Cause you never know
you need to be taller. sorry. they want a little more height in the WNBA
keep working hard and you'll make it!
your going to be too short.



but other then that. keep working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd